Monday, August 2, 2010

July 30th, 2010

Octavia and I got started preparing for our final project, or at least we tried. It turns out PowerPoint will not work without an Administrators password. It was no problem though because we still had a bunch to learn about Adobe Lightroom before Jeff quiz's us on Monday. Thee morning was spent with that and getting a couple more people for our experiment that we created to help further understand the SMI. We got pizza and a chance to hear a talk from our very own document restoration expert. He's gone about a MILLION places and meet SO many people during the research that he does. My afternoon was actually cut short because I had to go take my driving test, which I passed with flying colors (and for everyone who doubted my parallel parking, that'll show you!).

No comments:

Post a Comment