Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 13th, 2010

At the meeting today Bob said that we should go around to other groups to visit and learn what they were up too. As soon as he said this I made eye contact with the rest of my group and smiled. Why you ask? Well because we have been doing that almost every day since we started. On the second (or first, I cant remember) We went on a scavenger hunt to find other groups and find out what they were doing. The astronomy group was the first we found and we chatted them up and looked at what they were doing (which is sweet by the way, 3D models). After we left the meeting the three of us split up and started working on jobs. Octavia with calibration, Nate with heat maps, and me with manuals. After the first hour or so I jump off my computer and went and helped Octavia with coding. After two videos we went over and helped Nate who taught us what he was doing. Lunch ensued and when we came back it was more heat maps for us. We then visited the astronomy kids again but this time they came back with us. We did a tour of our labs and a brief introduction of what we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment