Tuesday, July 13, 2010
July 12th, 2010
This day was a very productive day, it consisted of finishing one project and jumping right into the next. The entire morning was dedicated to coding the razor in three videos. We had several technical difficulties today which consisted of, crashing of semantic code and losing data, and not being able to upload said data onto the program in the first place. After much frustration we took off for lunch to cool down and take another swing at it. This proved successful and after finishing coding we moved on to taking heat maps off the nine participants of each test study. Overall a very productive day!